TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- All treatments must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Some bookings may not be accepted on certain days.
- The duration and specification of treatments may vary.
- If you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before participating in yoga. Pregnancy Yoga requires a letter of consent signed by your Doctor or Midwife if you have a pre-existing medical condition, before the start of the first class.
- If you are aware of issues which may prevent certain therapies taking place, for example verrucas, athlete’s foot, warts or open wounds at treatment area, please have these treated beforehand. You may wish to receive alternative treatments such as facial reflexology or hand reflexology until the condition is eliminated.
- Some sessions may require a disclaimer being signed before treatment.
- Treatments for those under 16 years of age must have written consent from parent or guardian, who must also remain with the child during treatment.
- Gift vouchers cannot be transferred. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- All information is correct at the time of publication but may be liable to change.
- Mobile treatments are valid within a radius of 5 miles from my home address. Treatments outside this area will incurr a surcharge of £1.00 per mile, to a maximum of 25 miles.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment, at our discretion.
- No two discounts may be taken at the same time, unless previously agreed with Caroline. Sometimes special offers will combine discounts, Please check website, facebook page or twitter for up to date information.
- Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Other terms and conditions may become relevant with other offers.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance via this website or bank transfer.
- Pre-booked sessions cancelled by you on the same day are non-refundable.
- If a class from a course is cancelled by me due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be offered. In the event that an alternative is not available, a part- refund will be made. Details of changes to schedules will be notified via email or text. Please ensure your details are accurate and up to date. There are no refunds available should the alternative date be inconvenient to you.
- All yoga classes require pre-registration, and you agree to inform us of any changes to your physical or emotional health before each class attended.
- Appointments over Zoom or Skype may not be recorded, unless prior written agreement exists between me (Happy Soles) and you, the participant(s).
- Appointments over Zoom or Skype will start and finish promptly. Any late joining of conversations will not be made up for in the current or future sessions.
- Any refunds agreed will be subject to a £2.50 Administration charge.
Whilst I endeavour to ensure that all information on this website is accurate, no liability is accepted by me for any consequential loss or damage arising in any way connected with this website or with any links to third party websites via this website.
I ask you for personal information so that I can provide you with information that may be of interest about my services or in order to fulfil your treatment request. I treat all personal information collated confidentially and do not sell or share this with any third party, other than is necessary to fulfil a booking, unless I have your prior consent to do so. By providing your email address you consent to subscribe to my newsletter. You can opt out of this at any time, or inform me if you don’t want news or special offers when booking. I am registered with the ICO and comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998